Work with us
Strategic Advisor, 3-6 months temporary appointment
- Key Strategic Role
- Enhance your skills
- CBD location
An exciting opportunity exists for a Strategic Advisor to plays a key role strategic land use planning for waste and resource recovery infrastructure and facilities in metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria.
In this role you will help implement the Metropolitan Waste and Resource Recovery Implementation Plan, with particular focus on key projects including Fishermans Bend renewal, commercial and industrial waste, and contingency planning.
You will work on strategic projects, including:
- contributing to the delivery of the Metropolitan Waste and Resource Recovery Implementation Plan
- leading and contributing to MWRRG planning and strategy projects
- providing strategic waste and resource recovery planning advice to MWRRG, state and local governments, industry and community
- preparing strategy and planning documents and briefing papers for wide audiences
- representing MWRRG in state and local government strategy projects
- developing and managing constructive stakeholder relationships.
To be successful in this role you will:
- have experience in infrastructure policy and strategy development
- have a strong ability to analyse, interpret and communicate data
- need project management and consultation skills.
Click here for the position description.
To apply, email your CV, cover letter and statement addressing the key selection criteria to email@example.com
Alternatively, call Nick Harris, Acting Team Leader Strategy 8698 9822 for a confidential discussion. Applications close 27 October 2017 (11:59pm AEST).
Market Development Manager - Loddon Mallee Waste and Resource Recovery Group (Bendigo)
- Full Time Ongoing Position $99,332 to $108,723 plus superannuation and company vehicle
- Based in Bendigo
- Develop your marketing skills in a growing arena
The Loddon Mallee Waste and Resource Recovery Group (LM WRRG) is a Victorian Government Statutory Agency. We work with industry and local government on large scale waste management strategies that divert waste from landfill and maximise the sustainable recovery of materials from waste.
The Manager Market Development is a senior role in the LM WRRG and has lead responsibility for facilitating efficient resource recovery opportunities for the region through the collective effort of its local councils, business, industry and not-for-profit organisations.
What you will be doing:
- facilitating efficient resource recovery opportunities for the Loddon Mallee region
- establishish resource recovery networks
- identifying and formulating opportunities to reduce costs and/or improve environmental outcomes through procurement options for local councils
- contributing to increasing the volume of recycling and reprocessing in the Loddon Mallee region
- negotiating, managing and evaluating joint waste management and/or resource recovery infrastructure and/or related service contracts.
What you will bring:
- a tertiary qualification
- commercial acumen
- the ability to build and sustain relationships with our stakeholders.
What we offer:
Modern day Bendigo offers great food, wine and shopping experiences set against a stunning heritage backdrop.
We care a lot about our employees and acknowledge the contribution each one of them makes to our success. Our organisation provides:
- a positive, team focused working environment
- flexible family friendly policies
- opportunities for you to have a positive and lasting impact on the environment.
Please click here for the position description.
For more information email Karen Fazzani at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 5494 3711.
Applications addressing the Key Selection Criteria close at 4 pm on Friday 27 October 2017 and should be emailed to email@example.com.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Executive Officer - North East Waste and Resource Recovery Group (Wangaratta)
- Unique, innovative and strategic leadership opportunity
- Lead the future for waste to energy projects
- Harness community engagement and innovation
- Salary package $117k to $160k
The North East Waste Resource and Recovery Group works with industry and local government on large scale waste management strategies that divert waste from landfill and recover valuable resources.
This role is located in Wangaratta in the heart of North East Victoria, a bustling provincial centre in a region of breathtaking beauty. You will work across the entire region supported by a high performing and enthusiastic Board and leading a team of dedicated staff to make a big impact on the environment.
In close consultation with Sustainability Victoria, the Department of Environment Land Water and Planning, regional councils and alpine resorts you will develop and implement waste management and resource recovery programs in conjunction with industry.
Your relationship and influencing skills will come to the fore as you prepare and present detailed and comprehensive reports, briefings and submissions on complex policy and operational issues.
To be successful in this role you will have a track record as a high performing manager who empowers others and an energetic leadership style that can drive our implementation plan through to 2020 and beyond. You will have sound knowledge of the waste industry, statutory planning and policy and be an exceptional negotiator who is passionate about the environment.
- Great lifestyle
- Senior executive leadership role
- Relocation assistance
- Lead an organisation that helps shape the future of our region
Click here for the position description.
To apply, forward a statement addressing the key selection criteria and full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Monday 6 November 2017.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
Last updated: 24/10/2017