Work with us
Communications Officer (Digital)
- Full Time - ongoing
- Melbourne CBD location
- Grade 4 ($77,878 - $88,363 + Super)
Make your contribution towards building a sustainable and liveable Melbourne.
The Metropolitan Waste and Resource Recovery Group (MWRRG) is a Victorian Government statutory body responsible for coordinating and facilitating the delivery of waste management and resource recovery across metropolitan Melbourne.
We are looking for a Communications Officer (Digital), reporting to the Manager of Engagement and Communications. You will have a passion for digital communication and an aptitude for writing inspiring and engaging communications. You will need to utilise your digital expertise to monitor and maintain the website and social media channels.
Key focuses of the role will include:
- implementing and developing MWRRG’s digital and online presence
- implementing the online communications strategy
- managing the website, social media (LinkedIn) and e-newsletters
- identifying updates and new information for inclusion into communications
- ensuring all electronic mailing lists and web logins are accurate and up to date
- organising the writing and editing of text and provide suggestions for improvement.
Alternatively, please call Jodie McQueen on 8698 9828 for a confidential discussion. Applications close Sunday 30 April 2017.
Apply now - don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Senior Project Manager (AWRRT)
- Fixed term 1 year contract full time (with the potential to extend further)
- Grade 7 ($128,860 - $147,498 + Super)
- Melbourne CBD location
The Metropolitan Waste and Resource Recovery Group (MWRRG) supports Melbourne’s 31 metropolitan councils to minimise waste in landfills and maximise resource recovery and recycling. MWRRG are looking for a Senior Project Manager ((Advanced Waste Resource Recovery Technology (AWRRT)) to lead the procurement of resource recovery solutions for metropolitan councils. The position will support the realisation of the strategic objectives of the Victorian Government’s Statewide Waste and Resource Recovery Infrastructure Plan and the Metropolitan Waste and Resource Recovery Implementation Plan. Both plans seek to deliver significant economic, environmental and social benefits for the Melbourne region through the facilitation of inward investment by the private sector in new infrastructure that will divert waste from landfill through material recovery and renewable energy generation.
To apply, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, please call 8698 9831 for a confidential discussion.
Applications close on Monday 24 April 2017. Apply now -don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Last updated: 21/04/2017