Work with us
Manager Finance, Governance and Risk
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Take the lead in finance, risk and compliance
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced finance professional to join our unique organisation as Manager Finance, Governance and Risk in a permanent, full time capacity.
In this multi-faceted and varied role, you will support the organisation with day-to-day finance requirements, leading a small team and working closely with the Director Corporate Services, Audit Committee members, the Executive Team and staff.
As Manager Finance, Governance and Risk you will develop and manage the strategies and operations of MWRRG's governance and risk management, ensuring that the organisation is compliant with legislation and industry standards. You will deliver a high performing and contemporary approach to governance and risk.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of financial information and summarise financial status of business to senior executive team
- Preparation of financial reports, long term financial plans, cash flows and payroll
- Work with management to build annual budgets and work with staff to implement and monitor
- Create and implement finance policies and procedures
- Lead mentor and develop a small team
- Manage and lead internal and external audit processes
- Develop and manage the organisational compliance framework
- Lead the management of the organisation’s risks both at the strategic and operational level
The successful candidate will be an intelligent and self- assured professional with excellent interpersonal and financial skills and the ability to establish their own workflow in order to meet business requirements.
Click here for the Position Description.
To apply, email your CV, cover letter and statement addressing the key selection criteria to email@example.com.
Alternatively, call Corey Hale, Director Corporate Services on 8698 9826 for a confidential discussion.
Last updated: 18/08/2017