Work with us
- Full Time 3 years Fixed Term Position Grade 4 $82,638 - $93,764
- Make a difference as part of a team encouraging waste reduction and increased resource recovery in the community
- CBD Location
A rare opportunity exists for a Communications Advisor to work closely with the Senior Communications Advisor to develop and implement high-quality communications and stakeholder engagement strategies to support the delivery of the Advanced Waste Processing (AWP) project.
Working as part of a small team, this role will monitor stakeholder and public sentiment and identify emerging issues and responses and maintain the content for the AWP microsite.
What you will be doing:
- Delivering communications and stakeholder engagement
- Producing high quality communications materials
- Working closely with stakeholders including local government
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications or extensive experience in a communications related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in strategic communications, media relations, issues management and digital communications
- Project management skills
What we offer:
We care a lot about our employees and acknowledge the contribution each one of them makes to our success. Our organisation provides:
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible family friendly policies
- Opportunities for you to have a positive and lasting impact on the environment.
We promote a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value unique contributions of all people. We encourage people with disability, Aboriginal Australians, young people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for this job.
To submit your application provide a statement addressing the key selection criteria and full resume via www.careers.vic.gov.au by 25 October 2019.
Please direct enquiries to Slavka Scott Manager Communications and Engagement on 8698 9835 or email Slavka.firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 11/10/2019