Forum advisory group elects Chair and new members
Congratulations to Coordinator Waste Minimisation and Urban Agriculture, City of Yarra, Lisa Coffa on her re-election as the Chair of the Metropolitan Local Government Waste Forum’s Technical Advisory Reference Group (TARG) for 2021-22. Additionally, six new members are joined by five reappointed members to bring their expertise to TARG and provide valuable technical advice on resource recovery issues faced by local government.
Welcome to newly elected and re-elected members:
- Bhanu Sharma, Moonee Valley City Council (new)
- Claire Fenby, Darebin City Council (new)
- Jennifer Bryant, Port Phillip City Council (new)
- Jorja Pindor, Melbourne City Council (new)
- Lisa Finn, Boroondara City Council (new)
- Tim Cummins, Bayside City Council (new)
- Drago Lijovic, Manningham City Council (re-elected)
- Graham Brew, Yarra Ranges Shire Council (re-elected)
- Lisa Coffa, Yarra City Council (re-elected)
- Melanie Kerr, Whitehorse City Council (re-elected)
- Sue Phillips, Maribyrnong City Council (re-elected).
TARG membership is for two years with half of the members completing their tenure each year. The new members will join current TARG members:
- Damian Thorp, Maroondah City Council
- Jennifer Shin, City of Glen Eira
- Misty Johannsen, Knox City Council
- Rowan Millar, City of Monash
- Tim Scott, City of Kingston
- Tony Barca, City of Greater Dandenong.
Last updated: 17/09/2021